Alas! I have been bitten by Plagiarism – Please read

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I never thought that I would be a victim of “PLAGIARISM”.It is for one of my post - Bourbon Biscuits. Its very disappointing to see a fellow blogger conveniently copy my work.Am always open to the idea of sharing and over the past few years I have learnt a lot thru the blogging community.The least I expect from someone is an acknowledgement. People think they can be smart by changing the measurement units and get away unnoticed……. I am sorry they are grossly mistaken. I am deeply hurt and alarmed at the lack of basic blogging etiquette. I don’t want to name the person, however I hope the person realizes the mistake and doesn’t repeat.

P.S - I am working on my own website,hence haven't been blogging much,will be back soon with a BANG!

12 comments:

Pari Vasisht November 18, 2009 at 1:05 AM  

It's sad dear that you have a feeling that some one has copied your stuff. I hope the person realises his mistake and does not repeat it.

Priya Suresh November 18, 2009 at 3:25 AM  

Really very sorry Nithya..dunno whos gonna stop all these nasty works..Be strong dear..

gtyuk November 18, 2009 at 3:37 AM  

this is the worst thing that can happen to a blogger; unfortunately, we hear this very often now a days; keep up courage and your good work, cheers!!

Parita November 18, 2009 at 3:46 AM  

I am so sorry to hear, plagiarism is very annoying and disappointing :-(
Your own website? wow thats great, wish you all the very best dear :-)
Between pls disclose the blogger to copied your content.

Raks November 18, 2009 at 4:41 AM  

Too bad,write to her and ask her to remove immediately or take some serious action!!

Gita Jaishankar November 18, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Thats too bad Nithya...plagiarism is such a menace these days...I hope the blogger removes her post.

Cham November 18, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

A second post I came across today about plagiarism, do they think smart adjusting the mesurement level will go unoticeable!
Hope the person realises and reacts for the mistake!

Chitra November 18, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Plagiarism shud be strictly condemned.. But cant avoid this..they should realise by themselves..But dont worry abt this and keep rocking nithya :)

Yasmeen November 19, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

I know how frustrating it can be,mine were copied despite the watermarking and all,plagiarism is the work of lazy and dishonest.
good luck with your new website.

Malar Gandhi November 22, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

Thats awfull...and this happens to me quite often, I know how it feels...I can see some of my unique recipes being just reproduced by tweaking a lil here ant there,...can't help it.

Website sounds kool, hearty wishes...

Chanel November 22, 2009 at 11:59 PM  

So rude.

Divya Kudua November 26, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

Such a sad thing to hear Nithya.I hope people realize the amount of hardwork which goes into each post and give due credit if they decide to try it out.

Your own website..??Cool..all the best!!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP