Bell Pepper Gravy

Monday, November 10, 2008

Ahhh...atlast i found sometime for my blogs.I've been procastinating for a while now.My husband forced me to get onto my hobbies and here i am.Not sure how much i will blog...but here it goes.

This ones is my all time fav recipe and this has made me quite popular amongst my friends circle.Any potluck/dinner... people request me to make this side dish.

Ingredients:

Bell Peppers (mix of all colors- chopped into big pieces(an inch length)) - 3
Onion - 1 (chopped into big pieces)
Cashewnut powder - 2tbsp
Oil - For seasoning
Jeera- 1/4tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/3tsp
Salt - as per taste
Coriander leaves - for garnishing

1. Take oil in a kadai, add jeera and then the Onions.Saute the onions till it turns pink.
2.Add the Bell Peppers,turmeric powder,chilli powder,salt and mix well.
3.Cook the vegetable in low flame till it becomes soft.
4.Finally add the cashewnut powder and switch off the flame.
5.Garnish with coriander leaves and serve it with hot rotis/phulkas.

The gravy looks very colorful and is delicious.

P.S - If needed you can add garam masala and kasoori methi too.It gives the recipe a north indian touch.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP